Workshop Strategies You'll Takeaway:
- Know where you are strong and your competition is weak – which leads to how the prospect is being underserved.
- Learn a process to exploit the competition’s weakness to get the prospect to see how they are being underserved by the incumbent, leading to their “pain”.
- Use that “pain” to break the relationship between your prospect and the incumbent.
- Test the prospect’s ability to fire the incumbent and hire you, before investing time developing a proposal.
- The Wedge: Objective
- How Is Your Company Better?
- 3 Major Components of Business
- What Motivates People
- Ladder of Abstraction
- Strengths vs. Weaknesses
- Locating Your Prospect's Hidden Pain
- Know Your Competition
- Developing Your Pre-Call
- Knowledge is Power - Four Levels of Knowing
- Games and Zones
- Rules of The Wedge®
- The Wedge Sales Process®
- Role-Play-- The Wedge®
- The Rehearsal Steps